ChinnaLiddell.Info

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Note to My Friends

          My burning desire is to help millions of people in every country in the world to free their mind from limitations & lack. I will give people from all walks of life a strong foundation to earn unlimited income from the comfort of their home. I have a billion dollar business in the making, that I will freely share (that provides great health & unlimited wealth) for all who wants it.

          I've come to learn through superior education from Mentoring For Free that 95% of network marketers fail because of 1 or both reasons I'm about to share. The first reason is self-limiting mindset. If you're not conditioning your mind to be a critical thinker & believe in your potential, you will hinder your actions and confine your income. The second reason is skill level. You will elude success by simply not knowing how to attract like-minded people to yourself & your business. I have the recipe for success & I am freely giving it away. What are YOU waiting for? Discover the greatness in YOU!

Chinna Liddell,
A mentor with a servants heart                              

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chinna,

    I cannot agree with you more on the two reasons 95% of network marketers fail.

    I was one of the 95% until learned the skills necessary to clear my limiting beliefs and establish a "mentor with a servant's heart" mentality.

    Take Care,

    David Paul
    the Follow Your Bliss guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinna, you are absolutely 100% right on. A proper mindset and the skills to get us there are critically important to get us where we desire and dream to be!
    You are an inspiring woman!
    Your friend forever,
    Lynn Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chinna,
    I agree with you on getting the training and finding the mentors to become successful. You will be such a blessing to everyone you help with a servant's heart.

    Take Care,
    Judy MacEachran

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the nail on the head Chinna. We have the wrong mindset. But a coach and mentor can help you resolve those pesky brain blocks!

    Vikki Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Chinna that a limiting mindset is a major hindrance to success. And as Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter says,we also need skills.

    So anything you can offer to help in these areas will be very welcome to your readers.

    best wishes
    Charlie Holles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chinna this is the only 2 things I know of that keep you from Success if you do not have this things you will never Believe you are worth it. And you will never Be Ready for it. So if people will listen to your advice they will have a much Easier Road to Success It does leave foot prints for Sure.
    Your friend for life
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and ideas! I appreciate your wisdom.