ChinnaLiddell.Info

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Invest In The Giant You

Chinna here with a thought to share. It's funny how life gives you what you really want. People (some people) may think that life is throwing them lemons or they just have bad luck, and others look like they have the midas touch (every thing they touch turns to gold)...but really what you feed.. grows. I was reading something that gave me a ah ha moment & I'll share a little bit of this with you. As children we are taught to go to school, get a good education, go to work & retire (conform) to society standards. I asked my daughter what did she want to be when she grew up (5 yrs ago) and she said a doctor. I asked why & she said she wants to make alot of money! It sounded ok to me at the time. She never mentioned she wanted to practice medicine or help sick people. My logic didn't recognize that if it's money that she love maybe she should be a banker...humm, what a thought. My point is this, GOD has blessed everyone with an innate powerful talent & natural skill that from day one we are being DEPROGRAMMED to do. I look around and I see so many beautiful, talented people who are scared of their power (or are comfortable not being & doing what they were born to do). I challenge everyone (including myself) to go where they haven't been to do what they were meant to do. I'm talking about deep within yourself & let the GIANT (within you) lead the way. It will not be easy..but it's well worth it & it's NEVER to late. GOD Bless : )

For business tools & training go to www.ChinnaLiddell.com




                                                

1 comment:

  1. "Awaken The Giant Within"
    How to take immediate control of your mental, emotional,physical & financial destiny...
    By Anthony Robbins
    A truly excellent read!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and ideas! I appreciate your wisdom.