ChinnaLiddell.Info

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mental Cleanse, What Is That? No TV?

Hi Networkers! I'm sharing my lesson that I wrote on a Think & Grow Rich mastermind group.
It's Michael Dlouhys Mental Cleanse call! It's where you turn off the tv & radio (and all the negative garbage) you hear & get focused on the principles of Becoming more! We are on the last chapter, but It will start all over again next week. Join my facebook group "Think & Grow Rich Networking Tribe" to find out more info!

Chapter 15 How To Outwit The Six Ghosts Of Fear

This chapter makes me dig deep. Time of me writing this lesson I'm not finished with my self evaluation. So far I instantly recognized my fear of criticism. I have been diligently working on those symptoms that I recognise in myself. At first I didn't trust myself enough to accurately DO the self analysis on myself. I called a friend of mine who has known me since I was 14. She has seen all my successes & my failures as well. I consulted with my Infinite Power in Prayer & when I was finished, I knew this was a job I had to do myself.

Ok, back to my fear of criticism. I have had these fears since I was a teenager. These symptoms (self-consciousness, lack of poise) I recognized long ago. But something smacked me in the head when I examined the SYMPTOMS of the fear of poverty. I received three punches in the stomach, (Procrastination, Indifference & Doubt)! They have latched on to me without me being consciously aware. I don't know when that happened & I'm not going to focus on that. I will however finish this self evaluation & implement the PROPER use of my desire to eliminate my symptoms. My Infinite Power & I will work on eliminating my fears. Napoleon Hill said it best when he said " All you can control is your state of mind." I deliberately surround myself with beautiful people who influence me to think & act for myself. I appreciate Michael & Linda for the Mental Cleanse because it's therapeutic. Everyone has a purpose & a birthright to be happy & live the life of their dreams. Discovering my fear enlightened me about what was holding me back in my network marketing business. Thanks Mastermind Group for sharing your brilliance.

        Chinna Liddell
Mentor with a servants heart 

1 comment:

  1. The Mental Cleanse can, for sure, be life changing! After you finish, or if your finish, I should say, it is so necessary to keep what you have learned applied to your life!
    Your punches to the stomach...Procrastination, Indifference & Doubt...really resonate with me. I found Procrastination and indifference to be very real in my life as well. It is a continuous battle to fight these ghosts! But we will prevail! Right Chinna?
    Great Blog!
    Your friend forever,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and ideas! I appreciate your wisdom.