ChinnaLiddell.Info

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What Does Americas Top Model Have To Do With Building My Business?

Yes, America's Top Model is what I said! Since I was doing the 30 day mental cleanse, I couldn't watch TV. That ended last week so, I watched a show with my daughters called, yep, you guessed it (americas top model). To make a very long story short, I'm going straight to the end of the show & tell you that it was 2 girls on the bottom (one was about to get kicked off), because in the show it can only be one top model. We know in real life that just isn't true, but back to the story. Tyra Banks said to one girl that she was consistent but had an attitude & the other girl had the beautiful face & body but no confidence & then she said it! A lesson told to me before but this time I heard it, I saw it & understood it! 

Tyra said CONSISTENCY will always win over being better! WOW, an ah-ha moment! That applies to business & life. That was just an itty bitty nugget for my fellow network marketing friends!

Here's a quote to leave you with:   If YOU change your self-image, by default, your WORLD changes!


            Chinna Liddell
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas! I appreciate your wisdom.